Cleaners To Go Needs YOU!

We require additional reliable and trustworthy people to carry out part-time domestic home cleaning for our clients in their homes.

Tasks include the usual house cleaning duties such as vacuuming, polishing, dusting, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms and ironing.

This is regular work so what’s important to us is that you are honest, reliable and trustworthy since you’ll be required to work unsupervised on your own in the homes of our clients.

You’ll need to have access to your own transport since our clients don’t all live close to bus routes and some are in villages with irregular bus services.

We’ll require two written references and if applicable proof of entitlement to work in the UK before you start with us.

Please note that we cannot guarantee to provide you with +16 hours work immediately since all cleaners start on less hours than this and your hours will only increase once we’ve assessed your suitability.

All of the cleaners that obtain work through us are self-employed and the two links below provide further information on this.

Here’s a link to the main UK website regarding self-employment and also about how to register as self-employed.

Apply Today

To apply for these positions complete the application form below and we’ll get in touch with you.


Do you currently receive JSA or Universal Credit? NoYes

How would you get to and from clients? Own carWalkBusMopedBike

Have you ever been convicted of an offence? NoYes

Do you have children of school age? NoYes

If you do, will you be able to work during school holidays? NoYes

I confirm that the above information is accurate and that I will be able to provide proof of my eligibility to work in the UK if required. NoYes

I understand this position is a self-employed one and that, if I do not already have a UTR I will obtain one within 3 months of beginning self-employment.